Tuesday, December 8, 2009

15 Weeks - An Orange



Baby Jones is the size of an orange this week. - Average size: 4.0 in, 2.5 oz

Here’s what’s happening with Baby Jones this week.

- Ears have migrated to the sides of the head
- Eyes are moving to the front of the face
- Wiggling fingers and toes
- Practicing inhaling and exhaling movements
- Fingernails are completely produced
- Legs are getting longer than the arms
- Muscles are developing as is the very thin skin
- Hearing is becoming more sensitive. Baby Jones can now hear when I sing and can hear music that is being played. Loud noises can also startle Baby Jones at this point in time.


I'm starting to get more engery and daddy is happy that I don't sleep all the time now. Belly picture coming soon.

3 comments:

  1. I was just thinking yesterday that you should start a blog! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! A BLOG! The design is awesome and very trendy! I Love it:)

    ReplyDelete