Monday, December 21, 2009

Mama's Belly

Tada, prego Trisha!

I'm down to two "normal" pants that I can still wear. Most mornings I feel like I am back in high school changing a million times before I can find something that works. I think I've gained 12 pounds so far and this will be the only time that I post my weight gain numbers on the blog. :) My belly has really taken off in the last two weeks. Jason came back from a short business trip and "really noticed" that I was pregnant. I guess the changes have been subtle to most up to this point.






5 comments:

  1. Trisha, you look beautiful! So glad you like the dress!

    Beki

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute in your maternity clothes! We are thrilled for you and Jason and are grateful for the Lord's faithfulness in your lives.
    Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, you're pregnant!! :) How are my maternity clothes working out? Hopefully good. Can't wait to see the baby bump in person!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sassy pregnant friend! You are SO adorably awesome:) Love you!

    ReplyDelete